If your neighborhood is tight-knit, putting up a fence can seem a little offensive (pun intended). If you nevertheless want to maintain a sense of privacy with no ugly side effects, here are just a few actions you can take to spruce up an otherwise feminine fence and make a boring fence beautiful.
When it comes to keeping neighbors’ prying eyes off of your yard or first floor, erecting the fence is generally the easiest thing to do – being creative is the key to making it awesome and to make a boring fence beautiful.
1 . Switch your fence into a wall that the kids are permitted to write on!
2 . Glue marbles into it and they’ll beautifully catch the light every single afternoon.
3. Hanging outdated trays you’ll never use indoors is definitely an elegant way to recycle them.
4. You can do the same along with vintage china.
5. Old frames with refreshing coats of paint perfectly enhance small planters.
6. Mirrors not only make your own backyard seem bigger, they’re the beautiful touch.
7. Add an old window to have an adorable effect.
8. Express your style by artwork a fun mural on your fence.
9. Not just are these tin can planters adorable, they’re also super affordable!
10. These types of mason jar lights add the ideal amount of ambience to your backyard.
11. You can also cover your fence along with hanging planters.
12. Opt for a more modern fence idea along with recycled shutters.
13. Live near the beach? This particular surf fence is perfect!
Read more at http://www.viralnova.com